A community lead resiliency center is being set up at the Winlaw Hall. Beginning Friday July 30, the hall will be open from 9am to 6pm daily as a safe gathering space for those who are affected by the wildfire and smoke in the area.
Everyone is welcome.
The hall is an indoor air conditioned space that is smoke free and air filtered. Onsite Services include:
- An interactive information board
- Indoor kids zone
- Art therapy Tuesday – Thursday 10-12
- Emergency food and supplies
- Washroom facilities
- Potable water filling station
- Coffee, tea, snacks and food
- Some support services
- Open wifi
The site is made possible by the efforts of many volunteers, community organizations and the support of the RDCK.
We are looking for volunteers to help hold space and host. please email