The West Kootenay Permaculture Co-op is a not for profit co-op incorporated in Janurary of 2014, which evolved from the Valley Permaculture Guild that originated in 2012.
The Board of Directors are all directly involved in our local food system. We are farmers, processors, retailers, educators, and industry consultants. We are all passionate about local food, agriculture and seeing our region’s food based economy improve.
Our AGM's generally take place in late spring.
WE ARE THE FOLKS BEHIND KOOTENAY FOOD!
You might recognize some of our really great and often very tasty Kootenay Initiatives:
IF YOU LOVE KOOTENAY FOOD
... As much as we do, then joining our co-op is a great way to support our work and initiatives. As a WKPCo-op member you can engage with like-minded folks intersted in seeing our region become more resilient and Good Food focused, Grounded in Permaculture ethics while growing our economy around sustainable agriculture.
- Discount on workshops and events.
- Members Only Learning Opportunities
- Contribution to our solutions based community organization having net positive impacts on the region.
- Be part of seasonal socials hosted by WKPCA to connect with like minded individuals in the community and become more active in creating positive change.
- membership inquiries can be directed to email@example.com
3 STEP MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP PROCESS
- Download the WKPCo-op Membership Agreement
- Fill the co-op membership form out and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the link to the left to purchase your share.
SIMPLE, ONCE THESE 3 STEPS ARE COMPLETE YOU WILL RECEIVE A MEMBERSHIP CARD IN THE MAIL AND BE SIGNED UP TO OUR MEMBERS ONLY MAILING LIST, AND RECEIVE INVITES AND INFO ON HOW TO ENGAGE MORE WITH YOUR CO-OP!